- Dallas, TX
- Undergrad: Duke University
- Med School: University of Texas
Why UF EM?
- I get to work in a gorgeous new emergency department, at a program with an enormous catchment area that brings in more acuity, volume, and variety than almost anywhere. I’m surrounded by some of the most brilliant and hilarious residents and attendings a guy could hope for. Plus, I have every bell and whistle (multiple SonoSites, bronchoscopes, ER critical care tools) at my disposal, and a green light to use them all.
Favorite Chief Complaint
- “Multiple complaints”
TV character most similar to you
- Charlie Kelly (It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia)
- Bobby Desai
If I weren’t an ER doc, I’d be a…
- Fire-breathing dragon
When I’m not in the ED, you can find me…
- At the Ale House! (or Ginnie Springs)