Intense immersion for beginner research coordinators in clinically oriented research, where candidates are rigorously trained to work in a supported professional environment to approach, interview and provide informed consent and data collection from potential participants for research. Strong applicants are team-oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication.
- 1 year commitment
- Work minimum 20 hours per week depending on availability of shifts
- Preferred at least Bachelor’s (BA, BS) or anticipated in the academic year that you begin
- Medical/Professional School Gap year students are welcome
- Preferred but not required experience in a patient care environment; examples include:
- Volunteer in an emergency room
- Patient Care Experience
- Patient Care Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Research Experience
- Flexible availability and available for On-Call
- Monthly mandatory meetings
Please note that this is a paid position.
Recruitment for this position is currently closed. Please check back for future openings.
ED Research Leadership team: EDResearch@health.ufl.edu