You must have an application on file in order to be contacted for an interview. Only those who qualify for interviews will be contacted directly by the Scribe manager.
Submitting an Application
- Be prepared to attach a resume, recent transcripts (unofficial is acceptable), and a letter of reference.
- Contact us for any question you may have regarding the Scribe program.
The success of the University Of Florida Department of Emergency Medicine Scribe Program attracts many qualified individuals and we may not be able to interview all applicants. The following tips may improve the opportunity of being interviewed:
- Provide one or more phone numbers and a current email address.
- If you are a student, you must upload a copy of your most recent transcripts to your application in order to qualify for an interview.
- Letters of reference are optional, but they may improve your chances of being interviewed.
The Scribes application is now closed.