Academic Research Associate Program
Intense immersion of research personnel in clinically oriented research, where candidates are rigorously trained to work in a supported professional environment to approach, interview and provide informed consent to potential participants for research. Strong applicants are team-oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication.
- 1 year commitment
- Work 10-20 hours per week depending on availability of shifts
- Preferred at least Bachelor’s (BA, BS) or anticipated in the academic year that you begin
- Medical/Professional School Gap year students are welcome
- Preferred but not required experience in a patient care environment; examples include:
- Volunteer in an emergency room
- Equal Access Clinic
- Patient Care Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Preferred but not required experience in research
- Title of study, name of PI, and location of research, examples of research activities and tasks
- Flexible availability from 8am to midnight and on-call
- Monthly mandatory meetings
Please note that research associate is a Paid position. Check for available postings on UF jobs website (https://jobs.ufl.edu/). If you are interested, please forward your resume or CV directly to Meena Balakrishnan email@example.com. We will contact you if your application is selected for interview.