- Taipei, Taiwan. Houston, TX
- Undergrad: University of Houston
- Med school: University of Texas Health Science Center – San Antonio
Why UF EM?
- It was the most awesome pre-interview dinner and interview while I was on the interview trail.
- The supportive faculty who trained at various institutions
- Residents I could see myself hanging out and working with
- The new ER is beautiful!
- Opportunity to train at Shands Hospital with a lot of awesome pathology
- Proximity to Kennedy Space Center since I will be pursuing a fellowship in Aerospace Medicine
- The college campus atmosphere around Gainesville.
- Trying out new restaurants/independent coffee houses, cooking/experimenting with different ingredients, working out, mountain biking, hang gliding, traveling/trekking the world